STRIP cleanser for BACK BAR
FOAMING 1 STEP CLEANSER + MAKEUP REMOVER WITH PLANT PRESSED OILS.
- Quantity 3
Dissolves environmental grime, makeup, and excess oil. Glides on and feels like a facial massage. Preps your face for deeper cleaning and exfoliation.
Oils are non-polar, hydrophobic & lipophilic, meaning they love oils and are not attracted to water (i.e. oil & water don't mix). STRIP is an oil + surfactant formula that combines with surface oil, grime, and makeup and then foams up to help rinse it away easily.
A surfactanct (surface acting agent) rinses away both water and oil and adds a gentle foaming action for clean and moisturized skin.
STRIP rinses away excess oils so those oils do not have the opportunity to combine with micro flaky layers of skin that may be lurking on the surface.
Use STRIP for 2 step cleansing
Cleans without drying.
- 1 step face cleanser
- Natural foaming makeup remover
- Face cleanser for when your skin is dry
- Fall & winter face cleanser ('cause it doesn't dry out your skin)
- 8 ounces with spout
HOW TO USE.
- Shake very well until STRIP turns into a soft yellow mixture
- Dispense a dime size amount of STRIP into your clean hands
- Gently massage onto your face & avoid your eye area
- Apply a little water to your face so that STRIP foams up. You can use a soft wet cloth to wipe away makeup & pollution
- Rinse completely
- Follow up with an exfoliating cleanser (REVEAL or BUFF) or mask (SEE THRU or DIRTY). Or you can just moisturize (SHEER, PURIFY, or SHAMELESS) to use STRIP as a 1-step cleanser.
The 'oil method' for cleaning your face, works. Oil dissolves oil because oil & water don't mix. The oil just lingers a little when used on it's own. So we make ours with a gentle surfactant, or bubble maker, to help wash the plant oils away. So when you shake the bottle the botanicals mix with the bubble makers. Giving you the best of both worlds without drying out your face.
- Castor oil
- Coco glucoside
- Argan oil
- Sunflower (cold pressed unrefined non-GMO) & safflower oils
- Jasmine & basil
- Chamomile & rosemary
- Lavender & frankincense