Skincare is a system where the desired result is a CLEAR HEALTHY LOOKING COMPLEXION.
The quality of our skin is directly related to three key inputs; diet, topical, and lifestyle.
When we want a different output regarding the look of our skin, we can fine tune these 3 inputs to achieve our chosen outcome.
Learning how our skin responds to the inputs we supply helps us modify the materials & activities we use so we attain the quality complexion we crave.
At Dirty Beauty, we formulate plant-based topical formulas and we help you choose the correct input for the results you desire.
OUR CLEAR SKIN BEAUTY FORMULA INCLUDES FINE TUNING THESE 3 INPUTS:
DIET + TOPICAL + LIFESTYLE
A high quality complexion can be attained by:
- Drinking enough water to carry skin beautifying nutrients everywhere they are needed and to keep skin supple and well hydrated
- Wearing sunscreen to protect skin from preventable wrinkling and diseases
- Eating foods rich in vitamin C to aid in the synthesis of collagen
- Juicing and drinking whole leaf teas to supply skin with antioxidants
- Enjoying foods rich in vitamin A to keep skin clear and smooth
- Relaxing to minimize the formation of fine lines on the face
- Exercising and meditating to feed a positive attitude that results in a pleasing countenance
- Sleeping in adequate amounts so the skin can replenish itself
APPLYING THE APPROPRIATE SKINCARE FORMULAS TO ACHIEVE YOUR BEAUTY GOALS
- Working out face muscles with DIY exercises to keep skin lifted & fit
- Scheduling professional holistic facials with a licensed Esthetician to keep skin on track
- Visiting a Board Certified Dermatologist for skin conditions and concerns