Let your makeup be your skincare!
Dirty Beauty mineral foundation is talc-free and provides featherweight beautiful coverage.
Personally, I don't wear foundation everyday, but when I do, I definitely don't want it to be heavy on my skin, I still want my skin to breathe, and I want a silky feel and glowing coverage, while still looking like me.
Our natural beauty solution is mineral powder coverage with a talc-free formula.
WHISPER's blend uses delicate rice powder, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, and natural pigments provide great coverage without synthetic preservatives, without a thick cakey feel, without pore clogging ingredients, and that's actually calming, soothing, and gentle for most skin types.
Here's Dirty Beauty's 6 steps for a filter-looking face:
- Cleanse + treat skin with Dirty Beauty's cleansing system for clear smooth faces
- Make sure hands are just washed and mix 1 pump of SHEER light face oil in palm with about 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of WHISPER mineral powder (I use S I X for my color complexion) -- it kind of makes a BB cream, it's just SUPER light, and then apply that all over face and neck
- Then I use a kabuki brush or large super fluffy powder brush and buff on WHISPER mineral powder on its own
- At this point if I'm using blush and/or eyelid primer and eye shadow it can be put on now
- Again, using a big fluffy brush, apply Dirty Beauty HD POWDER all over your face // it's also SUPER light and it controls oil and really gives the filtered look, totally loveable
- Now put on mascara and LIP BUTTER and LIPS lip color if I'm wearing that
If you're going for just mascara and lip color, this makeup routine takes about 5-10 minutes